Saturday 25 April 2009

Part Two

Just found out that Wife has, yet again, done the one thing that pisses me off more than anything. Spent my money that's safe away in my bank account, without telling me.

As she plays Second Life constantly, I decided to let her have a Pay account. This was so she could buy Linden Dollars and not have to get me to do it. This was on the proviso that she told me about it. She spent £54 on them, without a word. It's not as if she just forgot to tell me, either. When I asked "Why has Second Life taken 50-odd quid twice in a week?" her reply was "Because the account renewed". I asked again why the other 50 had gone too, she replied "Because I bought Linden's, okay?!"
At least she told me the truth, though. Times in the past I've asked "Why has Second Life taken this money?" and gotten "I dunno, do I?" so I've gone to change my Paypal password - someone is obviously stealing from me. But instead of support, I've had "Bu

I wrote a story for an erotic magazine and got a complimentary issue as payment. This was posted from the USA, so a very obvious air-mail envolope. I got home one day, about a month and a half ago, and found it by accident, having been opened and placed in a hard-to-find area of the livingroom. It was in the envolope and It had obviously opened it to see what it was. The kind of thing you tell your husband about, right?
She still hasn't mentioned the delivery to me.
She does this with my post regularly. At weekends I sometimes hear "Oh, there's a letter downstairs addressed to you, it says you need to owe this company money. It got here on Monday."

*All Wife speech is translated into actual English sentences for your benefit*

No comments:

Post a Comment